SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ - MOST POPULAR PACKAGES!
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ - RUSSIAN MARTIAL ARTS
Systema Spetsnaz, the combat of Russian Special Forces - Effective, Practical and Easy to learn self-defense system for the Modern World.
Traditional self-defense methods were combined with modern concepts of hand to hand combat and the modern sciences of physics, mechanics, and psychology, including meditation techniques using internal energy to take down an attacker. Systema Spetsnaz teaches how to use only 25% physical strength and 75% natural flow of internal energy.
The roots of Systema Spetsnaz (Russian Martial Arts) date to the 10th century, developed by Cossacks, Russian Warriors. Systema Spetsnaz is based on scientific approach and is adaptable for bodyguards, police, security and civilian self-defense training.
CREATE YOUR SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ DVD SET AND SAVE INSTANTLY!!
RUSSIAN SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ VS OTHER MARTIAL ARTS
A lot of students from different Martial Arts have discovered that Systema Spetsnaz system is more effective, more realistic and easier to learn compare to what they’ve learned already.
That is true. Systema Spetsnaz system is unique, but we would like to say “Do not depreciate your achievements”. All Martial Arts have their uniqueness and benefits! Take Systema Spetsnaz principles and combine them with your current combat knowledge and you will be unbeatable!
So, what is specifically different in Russian Systema Spetsnaz compare to other Martial arts?
Russian Systema Spetsnaz vs other Martial Arts
1. The biggest difference in Russian Systema Spetsnaz is that we teach principles, don’t specific fighting techniques.We teach principles of physics and mechanics. Systema Spetsnaz is based on sciences, such as mathematics, physics, geometry, anatomy and human psychology. It is like learning an alphabet. When you know letters, you can write your own story vs remembering specific words (or specific techniques).
2. We don’t believe in “blueprint” in combat. In other words, memorised techniques will not work in real life. Everyone has a unique body type, hight, weight, different body flexibility and different self-defense experience, same as your opponent. The specific technique will work well for one person and may be deadly for another. Every situation is unique. That is why we are focusing on individual aproach, showing a lot of variations and base the training on laws of sience!
3. Systema Spetsnaz works for every one! We don’t have any age, gender or physical abilities limitations.Because we are teaching principles, not techniques, you don’t have to memorise specific combat combinations. You can create your own variations based on your age, gender and physical abilities. The training is based on universal principles of motions. Learn the principles and, immediately, you will know hundreds of effective and practical techniques that can be used for strikes, punches, kicks, takedowns, grabs and chokes!
4. Systema Spetsnaz is quick and easy to learn, uses only 25% of the physical strength! Systema Spetsnaz was originally developed for the military special operation units (Spetsnaz). The task was to teach a soldier the best and the most effective fighting techniques in a short amount of time. No one can predict what can happen during a war. The Spetsnaz soldier must rely on himself. The soldier might be wounded and his physical strength might not help him. Spetsnaz soldiers must know how to fight with multiple opponents under difficult weather conditions and in dangerous environment. That is why we are teaching how to use only 25% of your physical strength and generate the strong power using a body weight, point of support, rotation and levers. The Spetsnaz soldier must not only survive, but also to complete the assigned task.
5. Systema Spetsnaz is also dedicated to Self-Development training.
Learning combat techniques and improving your physical shape is often not enough to win the fight. A person should be psychologically ready and be able to control the stressful situation. The knowledge of human psychology help to control an opponent on the invisible level: predict his next move, read his emotions and use his energy against him. By learning breathing, meditation techniques and working with your own energy you will advance in your combat skills and gain a great benefits your daily life!
And, we always like to say “safety is number one”. Listen to your body, do not force your self, feel your body. Your body is your best teacher! If you can not do something today, you can come back to it tomorrow. Your own body and is your best instructor, you just have to learn how to communicate with it.
SYSTEMA SPETSNAZ INSTRUCTIONA VIDEOS - WATCH ONLINE OR ON DVDs!